Mediatonic has unwrapped the Fall Guys update 1.31 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, although there’s no new content to speak of. This latest update for the game comes with some basic improvements to collisions and physics among other minor fixes.
- Better physics & collisions (less bean tornados!)
- Fixed punchers spawning twice on Freezy Peak
- Main menu improvements + scaled up Fall Guy
- Removed empty timer on Season Progress bar
- Fixed slow conveyor on Fruit Chute
Fall Guys was released in August 2020 on PS4 and PC, and has remained a pretty popular multiplayer distraction for Sony’s ageing console.
Mediatonic has kept things ticking over with multiple content updates, which includes new themed seasons and even costumes inspired by the likes of Sonic the Hedgehog, DOOM, and more. From the look of things, that won’t be stopping anytime soon, either.
[Source – Mediatonic]