Mediatonic has announced the Fall Guys update 1.11 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which includes a brand new level and gives existing maps a bit of a shakeup. The latest Fall Guys patch is now available to download for PS4.
Fall Guys Update 2.5 Patch Notes
- NEW LEVEL – Big Fans!
- NEW VARIATIONS throughout the game!
- [PC] NEW name system!
- Server Region Selector!
- Featured Crown Costumes now available in regular store rotation
- Show Selector now lets you queue for multiple shows at the same time
- Improved stability when playing in parties!
- New Language selection option in-game
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag
- Fix: Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Fix: Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown
- Fix: Grabbing the crown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning
- Fix: Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking
- Fix: Falling on flat surfaces
Fall Guys was released for the PS4 and PC in August, and you can read our review of the game here.