Bethesda has announced the full list of Fallout 76 update 1.42 patch notes for you to digest, which is now live for the PS4 and PC versions of the post-apocalyptic online RPG. Grab details on Fallout 76 version 1.42 below.
Fallout 76 1.42 Patch Notes
“A COLOSSAL PROBLEM” NOW AVAILABLE
With today’s patch, we’re enabling the new Public Event “A Colossal Problem.” You can now venture deep into the heart of Monongah Mine with up to eight players to take on a terrifying legendary Wendigo Colossus during this instanced encounter.
- Please note: To begin “A Colossal Problem,” players must first drop a nuke on Monongah Mine in the Savage Divide.
- Check out the Update 21 Patch Notes to catch additional event details.
- Settler Forager: Players can now correctly receive Daily Quests from the Settler Forager Ally.
C.A.M.P. AND WORKSHOPS
- Walls: Players can now correctly replace solid Walls with Doorway Walls when building in their C.A.M.P.s.
- Exploit: Addressed a C.A.M.P. budget exploit related to Small Generators.
- Secret Service Armor: Pocketed and Deep Pocketed Mods for Secret Service Armor limbs can now correctly be purchased from Regs using Gold Bullion.
- Underarmor: The Brotherhood of Steel Fatigues are now correctly categorized as Underarmor, rather than an outfit.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Performance: Implemented several performance optimizations in support of the event “A Colossal Problem.”
QUESTS AND EVENTS
- From Russia with Lev: Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering the Spruce Knob Boat Rental at Spruce Knob Lake.
- Map: The player’s C.A.M.P. Icon now correctly remains visible on the Map after equipping the Future-Tec C.A.M.P. Module Skin.