Bethesda has lifted the lid on the Fallout 76 update 1.44 patch notes for you to have a butchers at, which you can now download PS4, PC and Xbox One. Grab the latest Fallout 76 patch notes below to see what’s new.
Fallout 76 Update 1.44 Patch Notes
- Creature Balance: Based on community feedback, we’ve implemented some balance tuning adjustments for a variety of mid-level creatures to help smooth out the difficulty curve on the path to reaching character level 50.
- For additional details and our reasoning behind these changes, please read our most recent Inside the Vault article on Fallout.com.
- PVP: Fixed an issue that could allow players to bypass the rules of PVP to kill neutral players.
- Weight Bench: The +2 Strength bonus offered by the Weight Bench no longer stacks repeatedly, and subsequent uses of the Weight Bench correctly refresh the buff’s duration. The Weight Bench has now been re-enabled, and you can once again use it to pump some iron.
- Scoreboard: Implemented additional preview images for the Armor Ace Bundle, which can be viewed by selecting Rank 100 on the Armor Ace Scoreboard.