EA SPORTS has updated FIFA 15 today with a patch that fixes a number of issues, including the bug that prevented some players from progressing on completion of a FUT match.
However, EA says it is still investigating stuttering issues reported by some PS4 players and asks anyone experiencing the problem to report it via its official Twitter account.
"We believe we have made progress in our on-going investigation of the stuttering issues currently affecting a small percentage of PS4 users. If you’re affected by this issue please you can help us with our investigation by providing details to @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter."
A full list of fixes for both the PS4 and Xbox One version can be found below.
• Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
• Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
• Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
• Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
• PS4 – Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
• Xbox One – Fixed occurrences where post-match menus do not appear after a FUT Single Player Season match.
• Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
• PS4 – Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces.
• Xbox One – Improved stability when players change their set-piece taker.
• PS4 – Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches.
• Xbox One – Fixed occurrence where Reserves not brought into Season matches.
If you haven’t done so already, check out our FIFA 15 review.