Electronic Arts has rolled out FIFA 17 update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One, addressing a number of gameplay-related issues for the critically acclaimed footie outing.
Chief among the various fixes include a remedy for when your goal keeper would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate, plus you can now limit the number of times a player can win a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions, and other additions.
See below for the FIFA 17 update 1.08 patch notes.
– – – – – – – – – – –
Addressed the Following in FIFA Ultimate Team
- Added the ability to limit the number of times a player can win a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions. This will be visible on the main FUT Champions HUB tournament tile.
- Added the ability to limit attribute items for FUT Champions matches. This will be visible in the event details screen.
- Added new squad restriction options to FUT Champions such as player type
- Added games remaining to the FUT Champions leaderboard
- Updated Chapecoense’s team crest
- Fixed Axel Tuanzebe’s 2D player photo
- Addressed an issue where a player’s overall rating is displayed incorrectly
Addressed the Following in Gameplay
- An issue where the goalie would pick up the ball after a pass back from a teammate
- Disabled the penalty kick indicator and FIFA trainer from all FUT Champion matches
- Standardized the latency bar graphic across all online modes
FIFA 17 was released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One in September 2016 and introduces a dedicated story mode known as The Journey, where players follow the career of an aspiring footballer named Alex Hunter looking to make his dent on the Premier League. Read our FIFA 17 review.