IllFonic have released the latest patch for Friday the 13th: The Game update 1.24.
Update 1.24 has several changes to the game, including some bug-squishing and map adjustments to Pinehurst. Hopefully this latest patch means the end of panicking as your camp counsellor gets stuck in a window for the umpteenth time. It’s funny the first time, sure, but I’m relieved to (hopefully) see the back of it.
You can see the full details on the Friday the 13th game update 1.24 patch notes found below.
Friday the 13th The Game Update 1.24 Patch Notes
- Made adjustments to the window collision blocker that is created while a counselor in the process of climbing or jumping through a window
- Addressed several exploits and exploit locations
- Fixed a bug that caused Bear Traps to work inconsistently when being placed near doorways
- Fixed a bug that caused Bear Traps to become stuck in a counselor’s hands
- Fixed a bug that caused counselors to sometimes become stuck while climbing through a window
- Fixed a bug that caused the northwestern exit to not work properly as a vehicle escape
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicles to not function properly while Jason is standing directly behind the vehicle
- Reduced the volume of Part 5 Jason’s music
That last part actually feels less like a fix, and more of a dilution of the panic it brings on when that music blares out. More volume if anything please!
Friday the 13th The Game update 1.24 is available now on PlayStation 4 and other supported formats.