Sucker Punch Productions‘ Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut has cut a bloody swath through to the summit of the UK All Format Chart, with a number of other PS5-exclusives also seeing a spike in sales throughout the Top 10.
Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut saw 91% of its sales on the PS5, with the rest made up of the PS4 edition of the game. Given the number of improvements to the PS5 version of the game this probably isn’t surprising.
Elsewhere, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart came in at second place thanks to a 105% increase in sales, while Spider-Man: Miles Morales web-shot to third place, with a 92% sales increase.
Check out the latest Top 10 below.
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
- Grand Theft Auto 5
- Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game
- Animal Crossing: New Horizon
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- FIFA 21
[Source – GI.biz]