Sucker Punch Productions has unsheathed the full list of Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut update 2.14 patch notes for you to digest, which is now available to download. If you’re playing on PS5, you’ll see this as Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut update 2.014.000.
- Fixed a bug preventing Mists of Yagata from healing teammates correctly.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Hunter’s Explosive Arrow or Staggering Arrow ability from triggering correctly.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused a stunlock if a player was attacked while holding a Bomb Pack.
- Added descriptions for weekly Nightmare modifiers.
- Kenji’s Shared Brew and Healing Gourds with Resolve gains can now be used even while at full health.
- Fixed a bug preventing waypoints from appearing above the last remaining enemies in Legends Story missions.
- Fixed a bug causing Intimidating Counter to not deal the correct amount of damage.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from un-muting themselves.
- Increase stagger damage done by Wind Stance against spear enemies.
[Source – Ghost of Tsushima on Twitter]