Counterplay Games has rolled out the Godfall update 3.003.054 patch notes for your consumption, or if you’re playing the PS4 version of the looter-slasher, you’re looking at Godfall update 1.05. This latest update for the game introduces another batch of bug fixes, so there’s no new content to speak of.
- Solved an issue where players could receive an incorrect/negative amount of Ascension Points.
- Solved an issue where secondary ailment traits would no longer grant bonus damage after being upgraded.
- Solved an issue where rapidly killing a group of enemies could cause a delay in spawning loot.
- Solved an issue in the Tower of Trials where rapidly killing a group of enemies and interacting with a Chest or Spring would cause a delay spawning loot or displaying Boon/Bane choices.
- Solved an issue where players could be kicked back to the Sanctum from AToT when opening up their menu after picking up many pieces of loot quickly.
- Solved an issue where players could choose the same Curse more than once in a Lightbringer round.
- Solved an issue where players could choose a Curse from the same category more than once in a Lightbringer round.
- Solved an issue where light beacons in Lightbringer would not point towards Light Caches if activated during earlier phases.