Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.14 is now available, and it’s a fairly small one after the mammoth 1.13 patch. The 132mb update contains a small handful of changes, which you can see detailed below.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.14
Main Features Implemented
1. Sports Mode
– The judgement algorithms for the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and Penalties have been adjusted.
2. Brand Central
– The Mazda’s photo spots #4 and #5 can now be used.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue with the Gran Turismo F1500T-A where the grip strength of the Super Soft tyres was too weak;
– Fixed an issue wherein the chequered pattern when adjusting the “Peak Brightness Settings” on HDR compatible monitors during the initial setup was not displayed properly;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
You can see what the previous update brought to the table by reading our last update article on Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.13