The Gran Turismo Sport update 1.62 patch notes have been revealed today by Polyphony Digital, marking another fresh round of content for the PS4-exclusive racer. Like many games, it’s backwards compatible with the PS5, so there’s no reason to stop plugging away at it.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.62 Patch Notes
– The following new car has been added:
・Toyota GR Yaris 1st Edition RZ “High performance” ’20
– The following new logos have been added to the Decals section of My Library and are available by selecting a car from the relevant manufacturer in the Livery Editor:
・Nissan 04, 05
・Toyota Gazoo Racing 01~10
– The following logos have been removed from the Decals section of My Library and from the Favorite page, if they were added:
・Mazda 01, Mazda 100 years 01, Mazda 100 years 02
OTHER IMPROVEMENTS AND ADJUSTMENTS
– We repaired the issue where the rear wheels of the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo and Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) ’16 did not appear to turn when steering.
– We also attended to the issue where a network error [NE-21097097] sometimes resulted when attempting to access Sport mode after playing in Lobby.
– Support for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel & Pedals have been added. The device name in the key assignment options has been changed to “Logitech G29/G923.”
– Various other issues have been addressed.