Arc System Works has unleashed the Guilty Gear Strive update 1.09 patch notes, which comes with input lag fixes for PS4 and PS5 among other things. You can read up on the full Guilty Gear Strive patch notes below.
Reduced input delay on the PS4 Pro / PS5 versions
– While this update does not apply to the standard PS4 version, we are looking into addressing this in the future.
– Fixed an issue where the Counter Setting action options would be displayed incorrectly after matching in Training Mode with the Training Environment set to reflect the prior match.
– Fixed an error where replay data would not be saved properly.
– Replay data saved in Guilty Gear Strive battle version 1.03 of the game may not be played back correctly after applying this update.
– Fixed an issue where the effect would not display properly when a Counter Hit and Wall Break happened simultaneously.
– Fixed an issue where the position of the opponent’s character would change greatly after following up on a Dust Attack.
– Fixed an issue where some sound effects such as flames hitting would be played back repeatedly in certain situations.
– Adjusted the BGM volume of some songs, such as battle themes from previous games.
– Fixed errors in certain in-game text.