Following PS4 update 4.50, you can use a custom theme for your PS4 wallpaper. Transform the look of your dashboard with your own images by following these steps:
1. Go to Settings and scroll down to Themes.
2. Scroll down to Custom PS4 Themes.
3. Choose an image from your Capture Gallery. These are screenshots that you have taken in-game.
4. Check out the PS4 theme preview to see if you’re happy with its look.
5. You can now tick the box to make the function area dim.
6. Click Apply and your new theme will activate.
In order to create your own custom PS4 themes, simply play a game, select the Share button on your DualShock 4 controller and press Triangle to save the screenshot to Capture Gallery.
However, want an even better PS4 theme?
- Visit this URL from your PS4 browser –http://www.psu.com/wallpapers
- Choose a wallpaper
- Click on ‘full size’ of the image you want to use
- Press SHARE and save the screenshot
- Go to Capture Gallery on the PS4
- Choose image, press options on DS4 and Set as Background
Bookmark the URL above as we’ll be adding PS4 wallpapers on a daily basis.