The new weapons and variants have been added to the regular progression and the Book of Weapons.
- Berthier Mle 1892 Marksman—6th unlock in the Berthier Carbine weapon tree
- Springfield 1866 Bayonet—11th unlock in the Springfield 1866 weapon tree
- Springfield 1866 High Velocity Ammo—10th unlock in the Springfield 1866 weapon tree
- Vetterli 71 Karabiner Cyclone—9th unlock in the Vetterli 71 Karabiner weapon tree
- Winfield M1876 Centennial Dumdum Ammo—4th unlock in the Springfield 1866 weapon tree
- Bornheim No. 3 Silencer—4th unlock in the Bornheim No. 3 weapon tree
- Caldwell Conversion Uppercut Precision—8th unlock in the Caldwell Conversion Pistol weapon tree
- Caldwell Conversion Uppercut Precision Deadeye—9th unlock in the Caldwell Conversion Pistol weapon tree
- Nagant M1895 Dumdum Ammo—6th unlock in the Nagant M1895 weapon tree
- Nagant M1895 Officer Dumdum Ammo—4th unlock in the Nagant M1895 Officer weapon tree
- Scottfield Model 3 Dumdum Ammo—4th unlock in the Scottfield No.3 weapon tree
- Scottfield Model 3 High Velocity Ammo—8th unlock in the Scottfield No.3 weapon tree
- Baseball Bat—Bloodline Rank 1
Tools / Consumables
- Derringer Pennyshot—2nd unlock in the Quad Derringer tree
- Fire Beetle—3rd unlock in the Stalker Beetle tree
Small adjustments were made to Matchmaking.
These changes hope to address some of the common complaints from the community. Your continued feedback on this topic is invaluable; please let us know if things are feeling a bit better after you’ve gotten some experience with it!