Ubisoft has unwrapped the Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.31 patch notes for you to digest, which is now available to download for PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One. This latest patch features a range of bug fixes and stability improvements for the fantasy-themed adventure game.
Read up on the latest Immortals Fenyx Rising patch notes below.
- Bug Fixes.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- [Fixed] Ensured that Prometheus uses the right pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that prevented progression scaling issues with Ubisoft Connect challenge rewards Shard.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that caused Fenyx to appear in a different vault when restarting Aphrodite’s Vault.
- [Fixed] Ubisoft Connect – Fixed an issue preventing the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” statistic to reach full completion.
- [Fixed] Myths of the Eastern Realms – Fixed an issue where the player would not get all the fragments from the Mythical Monsters.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade.
- [Fixed] Fixed the ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm obtained from completing Myths of the Eastern Realm story.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where Fenyx was stuck while idle on top of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when enjoying the beautiful view for too long. Heroes need breaks too!
- Improved stability when entering Typhon’s Vault.
[Source – Ubisoft]