Kena: Bridge of Spirits has only been out a couple of weeks but that hasn’t stopped developer Ember Lab from dishing out multiple updates in an effort to squash any lingering bugs in fantastic indie game.
Check of the patch notes below for Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 1.08:
- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note Achievements will not unlock while offline but will be awarded after login. (PC only.)
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Fixed issue where Kena had a chance to slow down or stop while running.
- Fixed inaccurate Rot count in the Village experienced by some players. The problem should no longer occur and previous save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fix for broken shield animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision and level streaming bugs.