The developer behind spine-chilling sequel Little Nightmares 2 has announced that the game will be receiving a content-rich TV Edition.
Little Nightmares 2 TV Edition Detailed
First up is the Little Nightmares 2 Day One Edition. This includes access to Nomes’ secret room, which allows you to unlock the Nomes’ hat as a reward upon completing a special in-game puzzle. You also get a digital mini-soundtrack, which features five tracks from the Tobias Lilja-composed score.
Finally, the Little Nightmares 2 TV Edition includes the following physical and digital items:
- Full Game
- Blu-ray disc on PS4 and Xbox One, cartridge on Switch, digital Steam code on PC
- Collector’s TV box
- Escape diorama
- Highly detailed figurine of Mono and Six travelling through the TVs.
- Little Nightmares II‘s original soundtrack
- The full soundtrack on CD and digital download, composed by Tobias Lilja from Tarsier Studios.
- Artbook – The Art of Little Nightmares II
- Dive into the making of Little Nightmares II with this 56-page art book full of sketches, artwork and design decision by the Tarsier Studios art team.
- Collectible SteelBook
- Exclusive Little Nightmares II stickers
- Access to the Nomes’ secret room
- Follow the Nomes to find this special in-game puzzle and unlock the Nomes’ hat as a reward upon completion.
- CD and digital soundtrack
- Digital art book
- Digital wallpapers and avatars
- Dynamic theme (PS4 version only)
Little Nightmares 2 is scheduled for release on PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One on February 11, 2021. A PS5 and Xbox Series X edition will launch later next year.