Lost Judgment Lost Judgment PS5 News PS4 PS5 SEGA UK All Format Chart

Lost Judgment Sells Strongly On PS5 As It Breaks Into UK Top 10

SEGA‘s Lost Judgment has debuted in fourth place on the UK All Format Chart, with the detective-brawler sequel flogging the majority of physical copies on the PS5.

To be precise, the PS5 version of Lost Judgment ate up 62% of overall sales, with PS4 taking up 28%; this makes for a very healthy 90% share of all copies sold being on a PlayStation platform.

It wasn’t a particularly busy week overall, although Deathloop was bumped down to number five and Death Stranding: Director’s Cut got booted down to 11. The ubiquitous Mario Kart 8: Deluxe took the number one crown for this past week.

Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource On PlayStation 5

Here’s the full Top 10:

  1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  2. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch Edition)
  3. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  4. Lost Judgment
  5. Deathloop
  6. Grand Theft Auto 5
  7. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
  8. F1 2021
  9. Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  10. WarioWare: Get It Together

If you haven’t picked up Lost Judgment yet, then have a butchers at our review to find out why you should probably take the plunge.