To be precise, the PS5 version of Lost Judgment ate up 62% of overall sales, with PS4 taking up 28%; this makes for a very healthy 90% share of all copies sold being on a PlayStation platform.
It wasn’t a particularly busy week overall, although Deathloop was bumped down to number five and Death Stranding: Director’s Cut got booted down to 11. The ubiquitous Mario Kart 8: Deluxe took the number one crown for this past week.
Here’s the full Top 10:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Minecraft (Nintendo Switch Edition)
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Lost Judgment
- Grand Theft Auto 5
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
- F1 2021
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- WarioWare: Get It Together
If you haven’t picked up Lost Judgment yet, then have a butchers at our review to find out why you should probably take the plunge.