Mojang Studios has announced the Minecraft update 2.62 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes with a range of new bug fixes for the game. Read the Minecraft patch notes.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur with Command Blocks using teleport commands
- Fixed a bug where the player’s aim height was not adjusting correctly when sneaking (MCPE-167559)
- The first player in a splitscreen game will no longer have their input interrupted by other players opening up a container or inventory screen (MCPE-168610)
- Fixed an issue where Ghast volume and volume distance were too low (MCPE-168324)
- Fixed duplicate tooltips appearing when selecting item in the inventory while using touch controls (MCPE-166866)