The Minecraft PS4 update 2.57 patch notes have been released by Mojang Studios, bringing with it a series of key crash fixes for multiple platforms. You can read the latest Minecraft patch notes below.
A new update is available that addresses some issues that have occurred since the release of 1.19.60.
NOTE: This update is not yet available on Nintendo Switch or Google Play and will be released in the coming days. In addition, we are continuing to investigate a fix for performance issues on Nintendo Switch with an upcoming release.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash on Nintendo Switch when attempting to login while set to local network mode
- Fixed a crash that occurred upon creating a world from a template on Realms
- Fixed servers being unable to set custom classic skins on players
- Fixed the “Player has changed their skin” message being spammed on dedicated servers when custom skins were disabled
- Fixed the cursor returning to the top of certain rows on Marketplace pages after going to the next tab in any row with a gamepad
[Source – Minecraft Patch Notes]