Minecraft update 1.57 is now available to download on PS4.
The latest patch notes reveal some notable additions.
- Added Glide Myths Track Pack: Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibut, and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Added Strangers – Biome Settlers 3 Skin Pack
- Zombie horses and Skeleton horses can now be tamed and unleashed
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight and will attack anything that lives
- Strays now flee from Wolves
- Polar Bears finally got the memo that “Peaceful” means “Don’t attack players”
- Crafting any kind of boat now requires a wooden shovel
- String can now be crafted from web
- Purpur Stairs and slabs can now be created from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars
- Stone Slads, Redstone Repeaters and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite and their Polished variants
- Pistons can now push daylight sensors
Other notable Minecraft content: