Mojang Studios has unwrapped the Minecraft update 2.41 patch notes for you to feast your eyes on, which comes with an early development build of Spectator Mode as well as another round of bug fixes. Read up on the full Minecraft 2.41 update patch notes below!
A new update is available for Minecraft that addresses some issues that have occurred since the release of 1.18.30. The update is available now on Windows, Xbox, PlayStation, and Android devices, and will be made available on all other supported platforms in the coming days.
- Introducing Spectator Mode experimental toggle. Players can now try out an early development version of Spectator Mode
- For now, we will not be accepting bug reports related to Spectator Mode since its current implementation is very early in development and subject to change
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed an exploit with improperly gaining XP through Furnaces (MCPE-152227)
- Fixed the screen turning black when reloading RTX worlds (MCPE-152645)
- Fixed textures of distant blocks appearing grainy, warped, and distorted when playing on Android devices (MCPE-141316)
- Fixed flowing water and lava textures not appearing correctly on iOS devices
- Fixed various framerate hitches, particularly impacting less powerful mobile devices (MCPE-142934)
- Mobs can no longer spawn on Buttons (MCPE-153897)
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly saving and reloading specific chunks would result in delayed chunk loading, performance issues, and game instability (MCPE-154110, MCPE-154278)
- Fixed an issue that prevented worlds from being opened after updating to version 1.18.30
- The “Sound of Music” achievement now unlocks when requirements are met
- Fixed issues with Marketplace not opening on Nintendo Switch (MCPE-154120)
[Source – Minecraft]