Read up on the MLB The Show 21 1.14 patch notes below. Remember, you can grab the free Field of Dreams park for the game now, too!
- Higher loss of break for aiming a sinker, changeup, or curveball high in the zone (based on the starting point of the pitch)
- Fixed an issue that would cause a lack of a tag animation when the runner would come into the base standing instead of sliding
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes allow the ball boy to rob a foul ball
- Field of Dreams will be available once the update is live. It is listed under Classic Stadiums. More information is here.
- Pitcher’s handedness is now displayed correctly when viewing the opponent’s bullpen
- Adjustments made for more appropriate crowd reactions with home and away plays
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent crowd audio from playing during the top of the first inning
- Updates to the faces of Sal Romano, Clay Holmes, Clayton Kershaw, Darin Ruf, Sergio Romo, and Joey Gallo