Sony San Diego Studio has released the MLB The Show 21 update 1.010 patch notes, or if you’re playing on PS4, then it’s MLB The Show 21 update 1.10. This latest update for the popular baseball title features a number of bug fixes spanning various modes, including Online Head to Head and Retro.
Read up on the latest MLB The Show patch notes below.
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD:
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze when a player would disconnect their controller during a homerun sequence
- Fixed a bug that would cause players to freeze if the offensive player would enter a quick menu and the defensive player would pause at a very specific time
- Fixed a bug where if one player would enter the quick menu at the same time the other player would pause, the pause menu would stick to the screen
- There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update, however, we have been following the feedback and hope to have some adjustmentsmade to contact hitting (and more) in future updates.
- The depth chart now shows the correct players rotation in later years
- Fixed a bug that would cause a previous players mugshot to show in an empty position in the depth chart
- The extra innings base runner rule is no longer applied in the Postseason
- Fixed an issue that would cause fielders to disappear after a defensive substitution
- Fixed an issue where Pitch Count and Pitch Speed would overlap on the scorebug
- Updated ASG uniforms to the 2021 design
- Various spelling errors fixed
[Source – MLB The Show 21]