Sony San Diego Studios has lifted the wraps off the MLB The Show 21 update 1.13 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes packing a bunch of key bug fixes. If you’re playing the game on PS5, then you’ll have to download MLB The Show 21 update 1.013.
Read up on the full list of MLB The Show patch notes below.
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Fix for a freeze that could occur after a double switch was made in the bullpen
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect player in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue that would cause the home plate umpire to ignore a strike call when a runner is stealing home
- There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update.
- Fixed a crash in Manager Mode
- Fixed a bug that would prevent tutorials from displaying for new players
- Various camera adjustments made to scenes in Road to the Show
[Source – MLB The Show 21]