Sony San Diego Studio has knocked the MLB The Show 21 update 1.15 patch notes out of the park for you to digest, and it’s another round of bug fixing for the game’s latest patch. If you’re playing on PS5, then you’ll be prompted to download MLB The Show 21 1.015.
- Fixed a freeze that would occur when a pitch hit the dirt below the catcher
- Players will now be notified when a pitcher pinch hit for another pitcher
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the bullpen menu
- We have implemented a daily cap of 35,000 XP earned through gameplay. This cap shouldn’t be reached through “normal” means of play – this is intended to combat large amounts of XP games from out of the ordinary or exploitative gameplay. We are committed to increasing this cap in the future if needed. (The cap will adjust accordingly during double XP events.)
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Players will now have the option to initiate a grief report in the pause menu by pressing L1
[Source – MLB The Show 21]