Capcom has announced details on the Monster Hunter World update 13.00 patch notes, which is available to download now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game. The patch weighs in at 1.4GB on Sony’s console.
Monster Hunter World update 13.00 Patch Notes
Main Additions / Changes
- Raging Brachydios has been added.
- Furious Rajang has been added.
(Both monsters will appear in new special assignments after finishing the main story of Iceborne and unlocking the tundra region in the Guiding Lands.)
- Added an item that forces a monster to leave the Guiding Lands.
- Raised the maximum level cap for master rank armor upgrades.
- Added an augmentation feature that lets you customize the look of your weapon.
- Added an option to the Steamworks that lets you change the Steamworks’ output.
- Applied a change to the Steamworks that lets you activate the auto mode after sending the Steamworks into Overdrive.
- New decor can now be placed in your room in Seliana.
- New BGM can now be played in your room in Seliana.
- Added new designs for the Squad Card.
- New Pendants added.
- Applied a change that lets you receive Hunter Helper Rewards from master rank quests.
- Added the following charms: Fury Charm V, Power Charm V, Mighty Charm III, Challenger Charm V.
- You can now collect item rewards on the round just before a Steamworks overdrive.
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
- Fixed an issue where the options “Take All” and “Sell All” were reversed when the items prepared via oven roast totaled 9999 in your item box.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, abilities wouldn’t rotate when storing potential for awakened weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the great sword ‘Empress Galea “Styx”‘ would be ordered incorrectly when sorting.
- Fixed an issue where numerical values would not correctly display in the Steamworks results screen.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, an error would occur when joining a squad Online Session using the Online Session ID.
- Fixed an issue where, after taking certain steps, a posted quest could not be found in a search.
- Fixed the description text of some music player songs.
- Fixed an issue where the Beetle Ticket could not be used as a material to meld items.
- Fixed an issue where Ruiner Nergigante would be displayed in the Guiding Lands monster list, even though the conditions for it to appear haven’t been fulfilled.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, an armor’s abilities would not be correctly reflected in the hunter’s status while augmenting the armor.
- Fixed an issue where the color of Dober β Layered Legs would not display properly after changing the color.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, an error would occur when entering your own room.
- Fixed an issue where guest players would become unable to move if they were removed from the Gathering Hub at certain times.
- Updated the tutorial for additional features of the squad to explain that subleaders can invite other players to the squad.
- Fixed an issue where even before you reach Seliana, the recruitment message “Let’s hang out in my room!” would be available as an option.
- Fixed an issue where some Palico weapons would appear in an unnatural spot when sorting by rank.
- Fixed an issue where when joining another player’s quest, if the quest host cancels the quest at a specific time, the name of the previously completed quest and not the quest that you joined would be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where a weapon from The Witcher weapon tree would not appear when placed on the equipment display.
- Fixed an issue where there would be a disparity between the Safi’jiiva siege result screen and the information displayed at the quest counter.
- Fixed an issue where the chat recipient could not be changed after entering a loading screen with the chat window open.
- Fixed an issue where the items created from the oven roast would not roll correctly.
- Fixed an issue where you could not leave the mini-canteen at camp if the mini-canteen menu and the quest complete notice appeared on the same exact frame.
- Updated the description text for the Chrome Halberd III gunlance.
- Updated the description text for loading Wyrmstake Blast, found in the weapon control section of the hunter notes.
- Fixed an issue where Raider Ride monsters would get stuck on a wall when jumping from a certain position.
- Fixed an issue where Safi’jiiva’s behavior would become unnatural on slanted terrain.
- Fixed an issue where a player would be afflicted with an abnormal status or blight when using the lance’s counter-thrust or counter claw against Gold Rathian’s somersault, Kirin’s lighting strike, or Fulgur Anjanath’s mucus attack.
- Fixed an issue where rewards for breaking parts would not be rewarded when breaking Black Diablos’ back.
- Fixed an issue where Safi’jiiva would not transition areas normally.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, the appearance and fleshiness of Nergigante’s tail would not be consistent after it had been severed.
- Fixed an issue where in multi-monster challenge quests, the second monster would not appear and the quest would be complete.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, Ruiner Nergigante would appear outside an area of the Guiding Lands.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, a monster would not become enraged.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, Velkhana’s ice wall would not break down after it was slayed.
- Fixed an issue where an enraged Yian Garuga could avoid pitfall traps even if the conditions for trapping it are met.
- Fixed an issue where monsters would sometimes behave unintentionally when near Boaboa.
- Fixed multiple issues related to sound effects and visual effects that displayed within the player’s tent when Safi’jiiva is in the lowest level of the Secluded Valley.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, Rajang would still perform its pinning attack, even if it had not successfully landed it.
- Fixed a game-stopping bug that occurred in the Guiding Lands when performing a flinch shot on a Rathalos that is transitioning areas.
- Tweaked to make monster staggers longer when a player uses the clutch claw on a staggered monster in an area where the player cannot enter.
- Fixed an issue where a Kelbi would sometimes act erratically after it had its horns broken off.
- Mitigated conditions that made it harder to land the long sword’s spirit helm breaker under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the Handicraft skill would not trigger at the start of a quest.
- Fixed an issue where the FINAL FANTASY XIV Jump gesture would be unintentionally deleted from the shortcut of an item loadout.
- Fixed an issue where during multiplayer, the other players’ mantle effect time would not be synchronized correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Oolong male head armor would not display in certain cutscenes viewed from the gallery when the full Oolong armor set is equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the extract bonuses to the Flinch Free skill would be carried over when switching from the Insect Glaive to another weapon.
- Increased the element level of the Elscarad and Arginesse kinsects.
- Fixed an issue where if the player attached the Melynx Teddy pendant to the Adept Stormslinger and started walking, the pendant would become shaky and trembly.
- Fixed an issue where some light would become hidden when applying layered armor from your loadout.
- Fixed an issue where Critical Draw would be applied to the long sword’s Spirit Blade I when going from Iai Slash to Spirit Blade I.
- Fixed an issue where the skill Free Element/Ammo Up would not trigger normally when bowgun capacity is increased via awakening ability.
- Fixed an issue that caused unnatural behavior when loading the slinger after performing a forward dodge with the sword & shield drawn.
- Fixed an issue where Kaiser Crown β+’s hair color would change when switching from Oolong Hair α+ to Kaiser Crown β+ using specific steps.
- Fixed an issue where ammo would behave unnaturally when the bowgun’s pierce ammo would hit using certain shooting methods.
- Mitigated an issue where if a Zero Sum Discharge connects on certain monsters, the player’s grapple point would be unnatural.
- Fixed an issue where when the player is wearing Brigade Layered Arms, the armband would overlap with the equipped layered armor on the torso.
- Fixed an issue where if the player equips Kaiser Crown α/γ with hairstyle 8-2 and performs actions such as running, the front bangs will float or become detached from the armor and would not correct itself.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, squad info would be unintentionally deleted.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, entering the tent would cause the Palico to face in the opposite direction.
- Fixed an issue where certain tracks would not display in the Guiding Lands.
- Fixed an issue where certain timing would cause a communication error, which would result in monsters not appearing in the Guiding Lands or in cutscenes based in the Guiding Lands.
- Fixed an issue where signs of desync would occur in the Guiding Lands when joining a session without a host.
- Fixed an issue where players could designate a snowball as a destination for a raider ride in an area that they can’t access.
- Fixed an issue where the Handler would go back to her default costume after resetting the game, even if the player changes the settings to Locked.
- Other minute game balance tweaks and minor bugs fixes have been made.