Cold Symmetry and Playstack have announced the Mortal Shell update 1.01 patch notes for you to digest, which adds a number of improvements for the PS4 version of the title. Check out all the details on the Mortal Shell day one update below.
Mortal Shell Update 1.01 Patch Notes
- Increased PostProcessAAQuality to 4 to reduce TAA ghosting in fallgrim.
- Fix for The Player is able to kill Tarsus instantly with the Second Special attack of Martyr’s Blade.
- fixed a bug with dark father where if you approached him with solomon or foundling when delivering the final gland you’d be stuck with a gland forever and you’d be sad and message the developers why you have much gland.
- Removed the “Gland_Stew” Inscription entry from Compendium
- Fix to crash rarely occurring during last boss fight.
- Inside the Fast Travel Menu, images of the locked locations are now blurred
- Updated max lock on range to 2200 for most enemies, 10000 for dark father
- Fixed shell position in fallgrim
- Updated cathedral lighting
- Changing the logic that hides/shows the Usable Weapons when their visibility gets updated: now instead of immediately setting the Static Mesh visibility the weapon gets dissolved by using the Scalar Parameter “Amount” and with a Timeline
- Audio and VO updates and improvements
- Balancing updates and improvements
- Updated end credits
- Minor update to game logo in title screen and main menu
- Several Bug fixes and optimisations
[Source – Twisted Voxel]