TaleWorlds Entertainment has unsheathed the Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord update 1.10 patch notes, which comes packing a range of crash fixes and other improvements.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
- Fixed a crash that occurred when an army dispersed due to a related clan leaving their kingdom.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a party left an ongoing encounter.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the “Heir coming of age” cutscene.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving the kingdom.
- Fixed a performance issue that occurred due to dead wanderers occupying space in the encyclopedia for too long.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to get stuck in the game menu after sallying out against an enemy they had just made peace barter with.
- Fixed a bug that caused the encounter menu to open after deciding to leave a siege.
- Fixed a bug in the party screen that allowed the player to change the leader of their own party while creating a new party for a companion.
- Fixed a bug that caused relationship loss when rescuing an ally from an enemy.
- [Custom Server] Fixed a server crash that occurred when more than 6 players joined a team during a skirmish match.
- [Custom Server] Fixed a server crash that occurred after 10 matches.
- Fixed a bug that caused scoreboard text strings to not gray out according to the status of the player (alive, dead,…).
- Removed the relationships limit for kingdom objects in Kingdoms.xsd.