New Character – Marvin the Martian
- While there are only minor changes/fixes this patch. In a future patch, we’re looking at bug fixes and larger combat system changes.
- Bug Fix: Reindog disconnect crash on PS4 consoles.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where the Spectator could cause lag for players being spectated.
- Bug Fix – Betrayal signature perk enraged buff will apply 3x weakened stacks as outlined in the previous patch notes
- Bug Fix – Batman’s hurtboxes while gliding are better aligned with the z-axis
- Bug Fix – Bouncerang signature perk weakened stacks fixed to 3x as outlined in the previous patch notes
- Grounded Side Special:
- Allies enraged by side special will apply 3x stacks of weakened down from 5x
- Change also applies to the projectile spawned by the Lingering Love signature perk
- Bug Fix – (Fern Skin): BMO VO lines added to BMO summon.
- Grounded Side Special: Knockback angle adjusted to be more vertical to prevent repeated ground bounce.
- Aerial Down Attack (No Ball – Online Only): Pushed knockback angle to be more horizontal to help address some infinite looping combos.
- Aerial / Grounded Neutral Special:
- Set cooldown so that it is a “Static Cooldown” and is no longer affected by cooldown reduction perks/abilities.
- Increased cooldown to 18 seconds from 14 seconds.
- Bug Fix: Enemies with a projectile block buff and are teleported through Rick’s portal will no longer have their hitstun removed upon exiting the portal.
- Bug Fix (Evil Morty Skin): Fixed an issue where Evil Morty’s Victory animation would play at low framerate.
- Aerial / Grounded Down Special: Set cooldown so that it is a “Static Cooldown” and is no longer affected by cooldown reduction perks/abilities.
- Bug Fix (Aerial / Grounded Side Special) -Fixed a bug that would cause Stripe to teleport to his last hit target.
- Aerial / Grounded Neutral Special – Ice breath is now limited by a resource meter
- We felt this change was necessary to prevent exceedingly passive infinite-Ice-Breath camping.
- Note: Ice breath has higher ammo when playing online. The next patch will have offline’s ammo increased to match online.
- Bug Fix – Fixed an issue where “Sass” bubbles were not colliding with terrain.
- Aerial Side Special – Landing cancel window pushed to later to prevent being able to instantly attack with another move.
[Source – Dexerto]