A new NBA 2K16 trailer showcasing some extended gameplay has been released, and if it doesn’t get you excited for the latest iteration of the basketball series we don’t know what will.
The #WINNING trailer kicks off by showing of some of the new character models. We can see Lebron James flicking his mouth guard around and the likes of Steph Curry, James Harden, John-Paul George and many more make a sweat-soaked appearance.
Some of the details gleaned from the trailer, include:
– Player scanning has received a HUGE overhaul with sweat, tattoos, and hair looking more realistic than ever
– Chris Paul is sporting the new Clippers jersey
The good news? The Clippers finally have new uniforms. The bad news? They’re … awful. Paul Lukas takes on their redesigned look.
– James Harden is wearing Nike shoes in the trailer, but he recently switched to Adidas. Will this change when the game is released?
– Lots of smoother celebration animations
– The game steps it up with realism by showing players “photo-bombing” other players during interviews. (Hilarious)
– Looks like the player campaign will be more detailed and rich, as seen in the trailer when the player has to make “the decision”.
What are you looking forward to the most in NBA 2K16?