Criterion Games has popped the hood on the Need for Speed Unbound update 1.000.006 patch notes, which comes packing a range of fixes for the adrenaline-pumping racer. This is the Need for Speed Unbound January update that the studio previously talked about.
Need for Speed Unbound Update 1.1.4 (aka the January Update) delivers stability improvements, some balancing changes for a couple of cars, and more.
Golf GTI 1976
- Rebalanced the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) to reduce its acceleration in high gears
- Fixed an issue with the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) that caused its gearbox options to not affect its top speed, as expected
- Reduced the top-end acceleration of the Koenigsegg Regera and adjusted its cornering ability
- Improved the quality of VOIP for our PS5 players
SAVE GAME ERROR/PROGRESS RESET
- Added a warning message when the game fails to autosave correctly to reduce potential of lost progress
PC MIN SPECS WARNING
- Added a warning message when the game detects a below min spec configuration
- Multiple stability improvements to reduce the potential for game crashes