Criterion Games has lifted the hood on the Need for Speed Unbound update 1.000.014 patch notes, which comes packing a garage full of bug fixes and quality of life improvements for the adrenaline-pumping racer.
General Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue where the “Repair at a gas station during a Gauntlet Playlist” Daily Challenge is notified as completed while in Freedrive and not in a Gauntlet Playlist
- Fixed an issue in Porsche Playlist where the fireworks were not appearing at the finish area of the second race
- Fixed a Loaner Car marker didn’t appear in the Event Summary screen across all Playlists
- Fixed an issue where in some cases the vehicle would move while interacting with another user’s banner
- Fixed an issue in Porsche Playlist where the car would disappear when deselecting via the Event Car Select menu
- Fixed a decal issue on the Mercedes G63 (2017) Custom Build where the sticker duplicates on the spoiler and roof at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where Linkup Ski Slope Round 3 Phase 3 Smashables were not disappearing after completing the objective
- Fixed an issue where the Player was not receiving server notifications for active recommended playlists
- Fixed a collision issue in Linkup Edgewater Port preventing the Player from making the jump
- Fixed flickering issues when previewing trunk-lid options on the Lamborghini Urus in Multiplayer Server
- Fixed a Cloud Saving issue on EA App when booting NFS Unbound with the same account on multiple devices
- Fixed an issue where One Shot Challenges notifications were missing or triggered incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where Linkups and Boosted Events were not appearing for some players
- Fixed an issue where the unlock requirements for some vehicles displayed the Lakeshore Online requirements rather than the Campaign requirements.
- Fixed visual issues with cars that have legendary body kits, Speed pass unlocked cars, DLC purchased cars and one off wraps
- List of affected cars: Lamborghini Countach LP800-4 (Custom Edition), Mercedes AMG G63 (HipHop Swag Pack), Volkswagen GTI Clubsport (Vol 3 Customs Pack), Lotus Exige S (Legendary Customs), Porsche Taycan, Porsche 911 Carrera S (Vol.4 Speed Pass), Porsche 911 Carrera S (Vol.4 Speed Pass), Eddie’s Skyline, Rachel’s 350z, Polestar 1 Hero Edition
- Fixed an issue where snapshots tints were not functional in singleplayer or multiplayer
Quality of Life Changes
- Added a Masking Decal functionality to the Wrap Editor
- Tweaked the cadence and downtime of multiplayer Boosted Events and Linkup
[Source – Need for Speed Unbound Patch Notes]