Cryptic Studios has lifted the wraps off the Neverwinter update 10.12 patch notes for you to feast your eyes on, and this latest patch contains a bunch of changes to Day of the Dungeon, combat, and more. Read up on the latest Neverwinter patch notes below.
Content and Environment
Day of the Dungeon Master
- Some characters are no longer incorrectly prevented from entering the Burrow Dawn Inn.
- The quest, Welcome to the Day of the Dungeon Master, is now properly offered to players who purchased the buyout before completing the quest.
- Various mentions of outdated enchantments have been addressed.
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance: Bard
- Further fixes have been made to issues where certain Bard powers cause other visual effects to disappear.
- Watler’s Presence, provided by the Watler companion, has been changed back to pure Deflect (max of 7.5% when fully upgraded).
- This companion now also adds +10% bonus damage when on Day of the Dungeon Master maps.
- The following powers available on the Sharandar Masterwork sets have been modified:
- Daily Edge now grants the following: “When you use a Daily power, your Damage is increased by 6% for 10 seconds. (30 second cooldown)”
- Survivor’s Finesse now grants the following: “When your health is 50% or more, your Critical Severity is increased by 7500. When your health is below 50%, Deflect is increased by 7500.”
- Warden’s Balance now grants the following: “When your health is 50% or more, your Power is increased by 7500 When your health is below 50%, Defense is increased by 7500.”
- Survivor’s Strike has been replaced with Survivor’s Instinct: “When your health is 50% or more, Power is increased by 7500. When your health is below 50%, your Incoming Healing is increased by 7.5%.”
- Survivor’s Savagery now grants the following: “When your health is 50% or more, your Critical Strike is increased by 7500. When your health is below 50%, Critical Avoidance is increased by 7500.”
- Alacrity now grants the following: “When you use an encounter power, you gain a stack of Alacrity, granting 2.5% Accuracy and 5% Movement for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.”
- Butcher’s Precision now grants the following: “When you damage or heal your target for more than 15% of your Maximum HP in a single blow, you gain 1.5% Critical Severity for 10 seconds. (Max stack 5)”
Items and Economy
- The root issue preventing Blessed Artifact Weapons from upgrading has been addressed, but existing Blessed Artifact Weapons may still need a change before they can be upgraded.
- Drop rates on the following items have been improved:
- Displacer Beast’s Whiskers
- Shattered Snowflakes
- Shard of Dawn’s Light
- Key and Mote Bundle is now properly called Key and Mote Bundle, and its item preview has been updated.
- Refinement category coupons once again properly discount Coalescent Motes.
Many items have been changed in preparation for the release of Sharandar Masterwork Professions on May 5.
- Stryker Bronzepin now correctly grants the player a Shining Barkshield Illusion instead of an Ancient Shining Barkshield Enchantment, Rank 9 upon completing the quest “Small Craft Advisory”.
- Stryker Bronzepin now sells a Shining Barkshield Illusion as well for 25000 Sharandar Favors.
- Players who have an Ancient Shining Barkshield Enchantment, Rank 9 or above can trade in the item in exchange for a Shining Barkshield Illusion at the Antiquities Scholar.
- Publisher iconography has been updated to Gearbox Publishing.
- The end-user license agreement now provides a link to a website instead of showing in-client.
[Source – Neverwinter]