Sledgehammer Games has unleashed the latest Call of Duty: Vanguard update patch notes for you to digest, which comes with a series of new bug fixes for Multiplayer and Zombies modes. There’s also some weapon balancing thrown in for good measure.
- Longshots now count when achieved through Incendiary Round’s damage over time
- When previewing the Welgun after unlocking Challenges in Multiplayer, the Welgun is no longer missing challenge details
- Corrected unintended behavior with Buck and Slug, which resulted in players getting headshot bonuses when shooting limbs
- Players with the Fortified Perk are no longer immune to any fire damage including Flamenaut and Incendiary Grenade
- Fixed an issue where some players would not retain their Killstreaks in between rounds
- Users can no longer gain infinite ammo with a Killstreak bug exploit
- Akimbo Double Barrel Shotgun
- Damage has been reduced
- Buck and Slug
- Range has been reduced
Adjusted CDL Recipes with the following:
- Match start timer is now 30 seconds
- Removed FMJ from Restricted List
- Respawn Delay Timer set to 3.5 seconds
- Suicide Respawn Delay Timer set to 4.5 seconds
- Added Incendiary Grenades to Restricted List
- Added Bombing Run to Restricted List
- All Killstreaks, except Artillery Strike and Cruise Missile, are restricted and not able to be used while in Ranked matches
- Addressed an issue that could occasionally prevent the player’s Artifact from working properly after using a Self-Revive.
- Addressed an issue where Support weapons could provide infinite ammo.