Mediatonic has released a brand new Fall Guys update for your consumption, which introduces the much-hyped Season 3 complete with a host of new content including new stages, Crown Ranks, and much more for PS4 and PC. You can read up on the full Fall Guys update 1.13 patch notes below.
Tundra Run Dodge snowballs, punchers and flippers in a mad dash to the finish line!
Freezy Peak Use blizzard fans and flippers to ascend the peak in the most epic race Round yet!
Ski Fall Traverse a giant ice slide and dive through bronze, silver and gold rings to score points and qualify!
Pegwin Pursuit Chase down and keep hold of the Pegwin to score points for your team!
Snowy Scrap Roll your team’s Snowball over snow patches to make it larger! Last team to hit 100% are eliminated!
Thin Ice New Final Round! A spiritual successor to Hex-a-gone where players must traverse layers of breakable ice to avoid falling into the slime. Last bean remaining wins!
Roll Off A Final round variant of Roll Out with added rising slime to make things interesting. Get grabbing!
- New Feature: Crown Ranks! Now the crowns you’ve won will help you climb through the ranks and unlock exclusive rewards.
- Stay up-to-date on Fall Guys news and announcements with the new in-game Bulletin feature
- You can now link your Amazon Prime account to Fall Guys for exclusive in-game rewards
- The Show Selector will have a clear indicator for when new shows are available
- Improved in-game messaging for various errors and connectivity dialogs
- Improved performance and visuals of transparency effect when Fall Guys are occluded by geometry
- [PC] Early Access release of Private Streamer Lobbies is now available! This is invitation-only for now, and requires 40-60 players to start a custom match
- [PS4] The camera sensitivity slider has more degrees of freedom on PS4
- New Season 3 Soundtrack available in-game
- 7 brand-new levels with heaps of wintry goodness
- Over 30 fresh’n’festive costumes
- Fall Mountain: improved the issue where grabbing the crown sometimes does not end the level. We will monitor this fix through launch!
- Royal Fumble: invisible platform has been removed
- Perfect Match: fixed issue with spawning next to the spinner
- Physics: fixed ball objects being jittery or non-responsive in levels like Hoarders
- Item Shop: fixed certain items not coming into the store
- Parties: further improved groups stability in certain cases
- UI: Certain language fonts had missing or corrupt characters
- Show Selector: Searching for multiple shows will now correctly display the show landed on during matchmaking
- Levels: fixed the Score and Elimination UI in-game on certain levels
- Levels: bugfixes across most of the rounds