Modus Games and Stormind Games have announced the latest Remothered Broken Porcelain update for PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. The update implements a wide range of bug fixes for the game, which launched back in October 2020.
Read up on the latest Remothered Broken Porcelain update patch notes.
- Fixed an animation of Andrea from shaking.
- Jen can no longer interact with lockers while activating the Moth Eye in the locker room, which prevents some weird animations.
- Fixed a rare instance where a certain character could lose their ability to sprint.
- Certain characters will no longer be able to stand on top of potted plants.
- Added some minor missing audio.
- Fixed a situation where the player could see outside of the world boundary.
- Improved the animation for when Porcelain kills Jennifer.
- Players can no longer acquire the fire extinguish before they’re supposed to.
- Porcelain footsteps now properly reflect audio settings.