Team17 has released a new Worms Rumble update for players to download on PS4 and PS5, which includes a number of key fixes as well as a DLC tab on the main menu. You can read up on the Worms Rumble patch notes below.
- Fixes for unlocking the Geared Up and Tooled Up achievements if criteria had already been met before previous patch
- Fixed an issue which prevented the held button commands to work on elevators, crates and weapons
- Fixed an additional issue where the player was unable to move when the game starts.
- Fixed an issue where the pre-game scoreboard cursor was not dismissed when the game starts.
- Fixed an issue where the Hammerhead firing audio was played repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where the moving platforms in Deadly Dockyards could become desynced after the level event.
- Fixed an issue where the controller disconnection was not displayed in game if the controller was disconnected in the main menus.
- Fixed an issue where fake projectiles could be seen but would deal no damage.
- Fixed an issue where players stuttered during spectate mode
- Added a DLC tab into the main menu