The Nioh 2 update 1.21 patch notes have been revealed by developer Team Ninja, which is now available to download for PS4. This latest update for the critically acclaimed action-adventure game comes with a wealth of gameplay adjustments and bug fixes, so tuck in to them below.
- Increased the power consumption of the club martial art “Ryutora Tenchi”, adjusted the damage downward, and adjusted the power damage upward.
- Adjusted the dual wield martial art “Vortex Dragon Zan” to make it easier to face the enemy
- Adjusted the duration of the special effects “Ninjutsu Launch” and “Onmyodo Launch” upward.
- Fixed a bug that save data saved before Ver1.10 may fail to load.
- Fixed a bug that an application error may occur when switching the voice language.
- Fixed a bug in “Hyakuki no Yakou Emaki / Hell” where high + value equipment would drop even if “Benefits of the Underworld” was not raised.
- Fixed a bug where “Reimeitan” would not drop in “Naraku Jail”
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the herbal medicine to be withdrawn from the warehouse when calling “Preparation for War” in “Naraku Jigoku”.
- Fixed a bug where ammunition was not automatically replenished from the warehouse when worshiping at the Naraku Jigoku company.
- Fixed a bug that could not be matched with “Marebito” in “Naraku Jigoku”
- Fixed a bug that players could lose their lives in “Treasure Hall” of “Naraku Jigoku”
- Fixed a bug where the boss could continue to attack a companion waiting for help in “Hell” in “Naraku Jigoku”.
- Fixed a bug that “Advantageous effect received in hell” disappears with “Stylish mark” in “Hell” of “Naraku Jigoku”
- Fixed a bug that the guest side could play the uncleared hierarchy under certain conditions in “Tsuneyo Accompaniment” of “Naraku Jigoku”
- Fixed a bug that could result in a fall attack when using the dual wield martial art “Vortex Dragon Zan” on a slope.
- Fixed a bug that could not be used during a guard hit for a martial art that inputs a button while guarding an ax.
- Fixed a bug that was consuming energy due to the activation of the martial arts when the Kusarigama martial art “Owl” failed to activate and guarded the enemy’s attack.
- Fixed a bug that the special effect of the spear martial art “Dengaku thrust” does not activate when the combination is required.
- Fixed a bug that “Boar Twist” might be prioritized when activating the Odachi martial art “Ura Tachi / Yuzuki Hana” in the middle stage.
- Fixed a bug where some attacks could not hit when the enemy was paralyzed
- Fixed a bug that the alter ego of “Hidden Demon” might occur more than expected.
- Fixed a bug that “Kinoni” might not hit the player in the low ceiling area for the attack that hits the rock.
- Fixed a bug that the rock attack judgment would occur twice for the attack where “Kinoni” rolls the rock in “Naraku Jigoku”.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes did not hit when attacking the waiting “Kinoni” from behind
- Fixed a bug where even after destroying the horn of “Water Demon” in the everlasting darkness, if you hit the head with an attack, you will always be scared.
- Fixed a bug that the big skill (tornado) of “Water Demon” in the everlasting darkness could not be returned by a special skill from the middle
- Fixed a bug where “Raven Samurai” could get stuck in the victory pose if another player in multiplayer was killed.
- Fixed a bug that Mujina did not appear from the treasure chest in the main mission “Taichi no Oni”
- Fixed a bug where the position of items that could not be acquired might be displayed on the compass after defeating the boss of the main mission “Unfinished Dream”.
- Fixed a bug that caused blood sword mounds to appear in the submission “Hitoyouteai”.
- Fixed a bug that “Tachikara Hat” might jump out of the stage in the submission “Battle of the Sangharama”.
- Fixed a bug in the submission “Resurrected Soul” that had a wall that disappeared when worshiped at the company
- Fixed a bug where “Sukebito” might be left outside the battle area in the submission “Reviving Dead Soul”.
- The following recipe manual is a problem the modifications that do not drop from a specific enemy
process, the term “child off the weaker rope”
process, the term “beard off-Hizamaru”
process, the term “small Karasuma-抜丸”
process, the term “thunder on the motion”
- Fixed a bug that the effect value of “Addition of magical power when purifying enemies” given to the soul era was higher than expected
- Fixed other minor bugs