Team Ninja has released Nioh update 1.21 for its acclaimed action-RPG title, offering a wealth of gameplay fixes and other additions.
Check out the full Nioh update 1.21 patch notes below.
– – – – – – – – – –
- You can now pick up defiled items dropped from bloody graves in the abyss even if you are already carrying the limit of 500 items. Note – In order to pick up new items, you must reduce the number of items in your inventory to below 500.
- Changed the sorting order of amrita memories to a predetermined order, rather than being ordered according to the time the player obtained the memory.
- Fixed a bug in which sometimes defeating a boss in the abyss would not result in a “completion”.
- Fixed a bug in which level 320 items would not gain stat increases for reaching maximum familiarity.
- Fixed a bug in which dropped equipment you picked up during a battle of skill would disappear after the match was over.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Nioh was released for PS4 in February 2017 and launched on PC today. The game was followed by the expansion Dragon of the North, which adds a wealth of new content into the mix.
Team Ninja has not officially confirmed that Nioh 2 is in development, but has revealed that it’s considering making a follow-up to the original.