Hello Games has confirmed the No Man’s Sky update 2.55 patch notes, which is now available to download for PS4 and Xbox One. It’s not a major update, and is focussed on bug fixing and optimisation. The update comes off the back of the addition of No Man’s Sky crossplay earlier this month.
No Man’s Sky Update 2.55 Patch Notes
Thank you to everyone playing the Crossplay Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes have been combined into patch 2.55, which will be live on all platforms today.
- Fixed multiplayer connections on Windows 7.
- Crossplay players now show a different icon depending on their platform.
- Fixed PS4 friends showing a gamemode icon when playing in non English languages.
- Fix for crossplay friends not being joinable if they are in a group.
- Updated matchmaking rules to form lobbies of the correct size.