Hello Game has unleashed the No Man’s Sky update 3.12 patch notes for you to digest, which confirms a HDR fix for the PS5 version of the game among other things. Read up on No Man’s Sky 3.12 below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.12 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused HDR to be overly bright on PS5.
- Fixed an issue that could cause texture artefacts in the terrain.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause base screenshots from being captured correctly on next-gen platforms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented water droplets from being visible on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused hitching on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused props held by NPCs to appear glitchy on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented some PSN friends from being shown in the list of available games to join.
- Fixed a memory-related crash on Xbox One.
- Fixed an HDR-related crash on PS5.