- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when exiting a ship in an abandoned space station.
- Fixed an issue that prevented VR Teleport Move mode from working correctly in some situations.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to base and settlement rendering.
- Fixed a crash related to base building and settlement layouts.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
No Man’s Sky was released for PS4 and PC in August 2016, although over the last few years the game has grown substantially, with numerous updates offering a wealth of fresh content to tuck into. Thrown in Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PS5 support, and the game is far cry from the vanilla version five years ago.