Hello Games has dropped off the No Man’s Sky update 3.91 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes with a number of fixes for the recently released No Man’s Sky Leviathan update. Check out the full No Man’s Sky patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to load inside their ship in the Space Station.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to be unable to progress the time loop during the Leviathan expedition if they were not connected to the discovery servers.
- During the Leviathan expedition, players who fall into space will no longer die, but instead be placed in a safe location (as in creative or permadeath modes).
- Fixed an issue that could cause Memory Fragments to be consumed but fail to award any items, if the player’s inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue that could cause previous expedition saves to be converted to Survival rather than Normal mode after the end of the expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items to be deposited into technology inventories.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from collecting the final reward from an expedition while there were incomplete optional milestones.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent progress on The Anchor milestone in the Leviathan expedition.
- Fixed a memory-related crash on Xbox Series S.
- Fixed a physics crash.
- Fixed a crash related to despawning bases.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when maxing out freighter inventory slots.
- Fixed a GPU crash on PlayStation 5.
[Source – Hello Games]