- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Change Craft Amount” option from working when crafting products.
- Fixed a number of issues affecting base power when enabled or disable the Auto-Power difficulty setting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented ship and Multi-Tool trade-in prices from being calculated correctly.
- Fixed an icon inconsistency in the Journey Records page.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio corruption when upgrading inventory slots.
- Fixed a number of issues related to selecting the next inventory slot to be upgraded.
- Fixed a UI issue that could make it difficult to expand inventories up to their intended maximum dimensions (of 60 for technology and 120 for items).
- Fixed an issue that caused some doorways in freighter bases to become blocked.
- Fixed an issue that made it difficult for the living ship to land on planets.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinning a completed journey milestone.
- Fixed a crash related to upgrading Multi-Tool inventories.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Fixd a number of memory-related crashes.
[Source – No Man’s Sky Patch Notes]