Hello Games has returned from the vast reaches of the galaxy with a batch of No Man’s Sky update 4.36 patch notes for your viewing pleasure. This latest update for the space exploration title adds a number of crash fixes as well as memory-usage optimisation improvements for PS4.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when editing bases.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the mission system.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to repairing planetary objects.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Expedition overview UI.
- Fixed a rare crashed related to interaction labels.
- Introduced a number of optimisations for infested planet types.
- Fixed an issue that caused some gameplay objects, such as the Interceptor starship, to use an unnecessarily large amount of memory.
- Introduced a number of memory-usage optimisations for PS4.
- Fixed a memory leak on PlayStation 4 and 5.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur on all Xbox platforms.
[Source – No Man’s Sky Patch Notes]