Oddworld Inhabitants has unwrapped the Oddworld Soulstorm update 1.060.000/1.06 for PS5 and PS4, respectively, which comes equipped with a bunch of key fixes for the game, including improvements to NPCs and the UI.
Read up on the latest Oddworld Soulstorm patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource On PlayStation 5
- Improvements to cover in The Blimp (more to come here)
- Prevented the player being able to loop around in Phat Station and get stuck
- Abe now connects to monkey bars much more reliably (more improvements coming here too)
- Fixed Mudokons occasionally being reluctant to enter lockers
- Fixed unresponsive Sligs after they’ve been on high alert
- Slap mines will now turn on/off as expected, whichever is closest to Abe when activated
- Streamer mode timer now stops when the game is paused or focus is elsewhere (PC)
- Fixed Stoopy and Alf occupying the same space during the cutscene at the end of The Ruins
- NPC AI Improvements (notes per PS4)
- UI Improvements (notes per PS4)
- Level Navigation Improvements (notes per PS4)
Oddworld Soulstorm is now available for PS4 and PS5.
Source – [Oddworld Inhabitants]