Oddworld Inhabitants has released Oddworld Soulstorm update 1.070.000/1.07 for PS5 and PS4, respectively, which adds yet more bug fixes to the game. The company has been busy rolling out patches for the game over the past week or so, and Oddworld Soulstorm update 1.08 is also currently in the works.
Read up on Oddworld Soulstorm 1.070.000 and Oddworld Soulstorm 1.07 patch notes below.
Oddworld: Soulstorm 1.07 Patch Notes:
- Mudokons now throw given items at Sligs after dying and reloading a save
- Improvements to Slig AI
- Spender statistic can now be improved on repeated playthroughs
- Fixed control lockup in levels with many flares
- Door interaction is now prioritized over pickpocketing
- Mudokon Followers will follow Abe regardless of how far Abe gets from them
- Restart Level from the Pause Menu now has a confirmation step
- Fixed Sawblade getting stuck in the down position in Necrum, which was blocking progress
- The Good Ending video will now play when conditions are right
- Explosions now explode more reliably
- Cured Mudokon followers no longer show prompt to be Healed a second time when hit by Sligs
- Removed option to Continue to the next level from the End of Level Summary screen when in Level Select mode. This was a bug, Level Select mode is supposed to be self-contained levels!
- Tweaked cover in The Blimp level so that it is easier to avoid being hit
- Rebalanced Slig Mama to make it easier to complete the Hijack the Train level.
- Changed the counter for savable Mudokons in The Ruins so that it now shows the correct figure of 200.
- The game will no longer crash when run on systems set to Arabic.
[Source – Oddworld Soulstorm Website]