Blizzard has unleashed the Overwatch update 2.94 patch notes for you to digest, which is now live for the PS4, PC and Xbox One. Get the latest on Overwatch 2.94 below.
Overwatch Update 2.94 Patch Notes
- Audio volume and distance have been reduced for an enemy Echo’s passive hover sound
- Audio directionality improvements have been made for an enemy Echo’s hover and tri-shot weapon fire sounds
- Fixed a bug that displayed player presence as being in the Arcade while playing a Competitive Open Queue match
- Fixed a bug with the end of match and end of season UI displaying incorrect values for your career high SR
- Fixed a bug in custom games that caused forward spawn rooms to be active for players on Deathmatch maps such as Temple of Anubis, Hanamura and Volskaya
- Fixed a bug that could cause continuous armor decay for heroes with inherent armor when receiving multiple Repair Pack charges
- Fixed a bug where Wrecking Ball could hit an enemy much faster than intended with Roll Damage
Overwatch was released back in May 2016 for the PS4, PC and Xbox One and remains one of the most popular multiplayer titles on the current generation of consoles. Blizzard is currently working on a full-blown sequel.